Healthy living

Healthy living | What kind of experience is it to stick to 300 days of fitness?

I don't like sitting and talking, I like to test the truth with practice.  I have heard a sentence before: "People who insist on fitness are the most terrible". Facts have proved that this sentence really makes sense.  However, I insist on the original intention of fitness, not really to verify the authenticity of this sentence, but another reason ...

 An incident happened in early 2016 that changed some of my views on physical exercise.  In the physical examination of the unit in March, I always found mild fatty liver because of the normal indicators.

 Looking at the medical examination report, I, who pride myself as a sports expert, have long been unable to believe that this kind of thing will happen to myself.

 Before the Spring Festival in 2016, due to my personal reasons, I had a small illness, and my mood was not stable.

 In addition to not paying attention to diet, the cold weather has interrupted the maintenance of commuting habits for most of the year.  Months of irregular lifestyle habits eventually led to a red light on medical examination indicators.

 How to do?  Will the medical examination report be put on the shelf and continue to let yourself go?  Or choose to challenge and change yourself?  Everyone knows what happened later.  I chose to continue to challenge and change myself.

 In fact, I did n’t know exactly what to do at that time, but just thought, “Never stand on the spot, whether it ’s left, right, or upward, it ’s the road.”

 (two)

 On May 6, 2016, I made up my mind once again to fully start the fitness program.  I checked various fat-reducing methods on the Internet and madly learned how to lose fat scientifically and effectively.

 By chance, I found an article on "BK Abdominal Muscle Raiders". After reading it, I was shocked by the author Devil BK's weight loss of 14 pounds in three months, and the experience of practicing eight abdominal muscles.

 Afterwards, I signed up for BK's online fat reduction class, and developed a "100-day fat-reducing abdominal muscle training plan" for myself, and started three meals a day and exercise punching in the group according to the coach's requirements.

 To this end, I have a hundred-day training map on the wall, and mark the daily training in the daily plan column.

 The strength of perseverance is powerful. Through the fat reduction class, I not only successfully lost 14 pounds in 100 days (I did not exceed the weight, just to brush off fatty liver), where 8 pounds of fat were brushed off, and the body fat rate was from 18  % Brushed to 14%, fat reduction achieved a staged victory.

 There are also qualitative changes in physical fitness. From the beginning, doing 15 push-ups caused great pain in the arms. When I ran for 1 km, I blushed my heart and lungs. My push-ups can easily complete 100 in 20 minutes in September.  , Physical fitness and sleep improved significantly again.

 Another windfall is that I learned more than 20 kinds of fat-reducing meals. With this technology, I no longer have to worry about the occurrence of various obesity diseases in this life.

 After more than three months of continuous exercise, my body shape has also changed dramatically. Due to the substantial reduction in facial fat, the round face has become a sharp face, and my body has been thinned, especially my waist.  The abdomen also changed from one iron plate to six abdominal muscles.

 (three)

 In September, I walked into the gym again (I had a card before and did not insist for a long time), and asked a fitness instructor to build a scientific and effective fitness plan for me.  In addition to the suspension of training due to events two months after the Spring Festival this year, since September last year, 60 major courses have been practiced all the way, and they have been very rewarding.

 During this period of muscle gain, the weight returned to more than 67 kg (the weight was reduced to 62 kg during the last year), and the lines of the chest, shoulders, back, legs, and arms were a step.

 In the years when I rolled iron in the gym, I started as a novice who did not perform all kinds of movements very quickly. I quickly became proficient in the use of various equipment and became more and more professional.  Lunge squats, flat bench presses, Smith squats, dumbbell birds, prone arm flexion ...

 The persistence of exercise day after day has further tempered my temperament and perseverance, and also tempered my will and character.

 I have a friend who is now a fitness expert.  Last year, after seeing my perseverance in fitness, I also embarked on the road of fitness, and it was impossible to manage.

 He has completed 100 private lessons since August last year, and he is more obsessed and enthusiastic about fitness than me.  Today, we are meeting to start the era of fitness training, and intend to turn this path of fitness into a lifelong hobby and habit.

 (four)

 Counting it down, I started my determination to fully exercise on May 6 last year, and it has been more than 400 days.  In the exercise, I especially like two sentences: "Self-discipline gives me freedom, and insists on giving me strength.", "How can there be anything like this, but we insist on every day."

 In the constant perseverance for the purpose, I understand that "self-discipline can be true spiritual freedom, and perseverance can gain strength!", I understand "doing anything hard and hard, we must persevere until we succeed!"

 During these years of perseverance, I have tried to give up countless times and insisted again, countless times of self-denial and continue to work hard.  It can be said that the choice and perseverance of physical exercise has given me a great baptism of body and spirit, which is tantamount to a Phoenix Nirvana!

 The good news is that this year's physical examination report is normal again, and the effect of fitness needs no more.  It can be said that fitness and sports have been integrated into my blood and my soul.

 Fitness can strengthen my body and enrich my soul.  A person's life is very short, and there are many things he wants to do. How to choose one can only rely on one's own precise choice.

 It is very important to choose the right way of life for people. It is important not to forget the original intention.  If one day, this world is wonderful because of you, and interesting because of you, you will thank the original choice and thank you for your choice.  Believe in yourself, the wind won't stop.

 Conclusion:

 1. Wherever your time is invested, you will harvest fruits wherever you are.  Life is originally a process of precipitation and accumulation.

 2. We use time to forge our lives every moment. The way we use time is the way we forge ourselves.

 3. Careful diet, strict exercise, clear goals, day after day, don't feel bored.  If you want to be a great person, this is the right way to open.

 4. Really powerful people know what to do and what not to do, knowing to live for themselves.  At any time, the source of his happiness comes from a strong heart.

 5. Only those who are afraid of losing will always think of evasion, but even if they escape to the end of the world, they will one day avoid unavoidable.  People with strong hearts have never thought of escaping. They bravely faced it, silently endured, and forged a little starlight.

 6. A powerful person does not simply live for himself.  They set a belief very early to make themselves a lamp, to illuminate themselves and warm others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 common health and fitness myths

Mental health

Perfect reasonable diet